• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.2.11: And you can hold me, like he held her, and I will chat here like nothing matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m working today-Wednesday and chilling at home on Friday.

The “oh today is the charity golf event your company paid for you to go to” surprise that you forgot about is the best surprise

I'm off Thursday to Sunday. Going to the mother-in-laws Thursday. Also my wife's aunt and uncle are not coming any more lol. Friday we're going to do a little Thanksgiving dinner alone and fire up some dope food. Saturday and Sunday I have no plans but my wife is working. Probably catch up on some sleep. They did not have bone in duck so I got two duck breasts. Gonna need to work up a different recipe and still need to hunt down some figs.

I don’t have much planned for the long weekend but my wife and her friends are going out drinking then to the strip club on Friday night 🤷‍♂️

I’m off all week. About to use up some gift cards at restaurants downtown the next couple days, then head to the farmhouse we rented til Sunday for some good times with family. Go Lions, Go Deacs, and Beat Xichigan.

I've never been to a strip club but my wife wants to go so maybe we will do that in the next few months.

I took Wednesday off like an idiot. I work from home and could have saved the PTO day while doing no real work very easily. Just a rookie mistake by D14

Just tell them you no longer need the day off and you'll be available. Then do whatever it is you were going to do anyway (plan on how to lose to me in fantasy football this week)

I've never been to a strip club but my wife wants to go so maybe we will do that in the next few months.
I haven't been to one in a loooong time, but the last time found me passed out on a table and covered in glitter for some reason. I have no interest in going back.

I'll add, the smell of stripper perfume just evokes sadness.

Just tell them you no longer need the day off and you'll be available. Then do whatever it is you were going to do anyway (plan on how to lose to me in fantasy football this week)
Seems like too much work to undo a submitted and approved PTO request in the portal. Plus then there’d be people more likely to actually look and see if I was doing anything Wednesday

Jaleo or Cranes today quick someone pick while we wait for the bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back