• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.2.11: And you can hold me, like he held her, and I will chat here like nothing matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pivoted from Scary Kids Scaring Kids (meh) to Coheed and Cambria

The “great” thing about the football discussion is that missing on one QB is causing these lunatics to completely ignore the rest of Clawson’s tenure. deacdixieboy had a tremendous post saying the staff had zero ability to identify talent and that he thinks our best team is sitting on the bench.

What’s everybody’s work schedule looking like this week?

I’m in 11-9 today and tomorrow and 11-11 Wednesday. Made twice baked potatoes last night. The dog got to lick the bowl clean because she’s a good girl

I’m in 11-9 today and tomorrow and 11-11 Wednesday. Made twice baked potatoes last night. The dog got to lick the bowl clean because she’s a good girl
I'm working today and tomorrow....think I'll take off Wed-Fri.

A calmness almost to the point where at the beginning I thought he was mocking others with those POV.

• Haha
Reactions: WRS

in the office today and tomorrow, WFH on Wed. not officially taking any time off now or at Christmas since I just took a lot off but I'm sure some of those days very little work will get done.

Working full days M, T, W, F. This afternoon's joy is drafting edits to an internal policy manual. I will try to keep an eye out on the basketball, if only for a distraction from the mundane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back