• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.2.11: And you can hold me, like he held her, and I will chat here like nothing matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been enjoying Bachelor in Paradise lately

Something about the olds and knowing they aren't doing it just to promote their instagram account makes it so much more wholesome.

Still feels like crazy weird pacing/editing* and IDK how anyone could ever actually find a relationship/connection that matters under these circumstances.

* this is the first bachelor show I've ever watched all the way through

I’m enjoying this season. The Kat birthday meltdown was pretty deranged and I loved it.

CO detectors are pretty important, yeah?
You know what's fun is not realizing natural gas detection is different than CO detection.

So we've got the latter built into our smoke detectors but not the former, cue a gas burner accidentally getting bumped on and sitting for a few days while we were out of town.. really scary stuff walking into a house full of natural gas.

What’s the Buffy story?
So, she was a vampire slayer and she moved to a town that just happened to be a hell mouth and had a lot of vampires. It was exhausting, but fortunately she fell in love with not one but two vampires in a row. It was ok though because they weren’t evil vampires one was even sort of good. In between the vampires she fell in love with a Deac turned military secret ops guy. She also had a group of zany friends and one turned out to be a witch and another a werewolf. Later a second slayer was called when Buffy died, but they brought her back to life and it was hard to have two slayers even though you might think that would be a good thing. Anyway, it was a descent show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back