• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.2.11: And you can hold me, like he held her, and I will chat here like nothing matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buffy is good actually. My wife recently texted me, "I just had the realization that Adam Silver looks like one of the demons in 'Hush'" which is about the most on brand text for our relationship possible.

I recently binged Buffy. Solid show. Some pretty dark themes in there…especially her toxic sexual relationship with Spike. Wooo. Tough watch at times.

We did a Gossip Girl rewatch about a year ago. It is really good.

Gilmore Girls is always on a tv somewhere - my wife can quote the entire series. It's absurd.

I love Ulele. That’s my number one recommendation to anyone.
Oak and Ola is also fantastic

Berns is an experience, but overrated beyond just the experience IMO
I went to both of those places earlier this year and Oak edged Ulele for me based on one trip. Enjoyed both. My favorite Tampa meal was at Edisons. That was years ago though. @DeacDiggler

Also some place close to the courthouse had great cider donuts.

Last edited:
They don't make album covers like they used to...

I was hammered about 20 years ago the night before a wedding in Nova Scotia and we played this song loud as shit because of the "Lear Jet up to Nova Scotia" reference.

It is so sad that the HBO reboot of Gossip Girl fell so flat

berns is overrated and has no openings anyway

You can go by the Berns dessert room. It’s easier to get in and definitely not overrated.

KennyRogers, Einstein is a place that used to be in Atlanta. Do you mean Edison? That’s one of my favorites too. It shouldn’t be hard to get in on a Tuesday.

Digg, you need to let me and Windy know when you’re going to be in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back