• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.3.14: Chat Thread you better take care if I find you've been creepin' 'round my back stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife and I got a terrible stomach bug (presumably from our daughter's daycare based on a convo I had with the daycare lady last week), so we were out of commission all day Friday and most of the day Saturday.

Went to Charleston for the final game yesterday - bad result, but our daughter had a great time. Hit up Leon's Oyster Shop beforehand, and also a rooftop bar for a couple of drinks right by the arena. Definitely worst ways to spend a Sunday.

We (read: she) bought Murphy some pajamas that match some she got us for a Christmas picture

You can’t quote from a locked thread? Anyway @Frosty my personal rankings have this week slightly behind the Christmas/New Years week. Both are excellent though.

We had a group meeting about this RFP we are responding to and one of the key product guys was like: do I have the RFP? Can someone send that to me?

So you haven’t read the RFP and didn’t think to mention it until the meeting is already underway? 😓

We had a group meeting about this RFP we are responding to and one of the key product guys was like: do I have the RFP? Can someone send that to me?

So you haven’t read the RFP and didn’t think to mention it until the meeting is already underway? 😓
always love sending the "I never saw it" guy the email where they did, in fact, receive it. bonus points if they replied to that email initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back