• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.3.14: Chat Thread you better take care if I find you've been creepin' 'round my back stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an account when I was a student, but didn't start posting with any regularity until a couple years after I graduated.

To my knowledge, none of my friends while at Wake even knew that this site existed. And my friend group was definitely Wake sports-centric.
get them to come play Sheep

I don’t have anything controversial to say about To Sir With Love but it absolutely slaps.

Some people might argue that John Denver isn’t appropriate for the beach. Those people are idiots.
You’re really going to come on here and insult Future Islands and slob John Denver’s knob, gtfoh

I’m fine with students posting, all I’m saying is that bad takes don’t get excused just because the poster is a student. Why are folks like lay off he’s a student! in that bobi thread.

You’re really going to come on here and insult Future Islands and slob John Denver’s knob, gtfoh
Listen man I dig some Future Islands but I am totally here to listen to your argument that they are somehow better than John Denver.

When my wife meets a Wake person, her first question is “Are you on the boards?” Really makes random encounters that much more awkward.
My fiancee has seen me scrolling on the boards, but she's never asked what they are and I doubt she has figured out that it's a message board. Hopefully she just thinks it's like a sports news website or something lol

i think we realize that eventually this message board dies if future alums don't come here so that's why we want students? but it's a fine line between "welcoming newcomers" and "putting up with all kinds of shit takes from teenagers"

my son has been filling his insta feed with hamas propaganda and i can't get him to slow down and think

Let’s be honest when it comes to numbers Mako tells his wife he tends to exaggerate. It’s probably 65 air, 60 water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back