• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.3.14: Chat Thread you better take care if I find you've been creepin' 'round my back stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
love finding that our door frame and door are starting to rot :)

I wonder how many current students post with any kind of regularity on the boards .Has to be single digits right? I was kind of under the impression it was like 3 lol

Hate it or Love it is the best 50 Cent song.

Yeah people in their zeal to encourage students posting are forgetting that back in the day there were many terrible student posters.
You don't even have to go that far back. We're barely removed from njdeac posting 2000 word NIL manifestos multiple times a day.

20s deacs are probably the children of the demo that produced the 80s deacs right? Makes you wonder!

Every Future Islands song is indistinguishable from every other future islands song. Unless Debbie Harry is randomly on it.

always love sending the "I never saw it" guy the email where they did, in fact, receive it. bonus points if they replied to that email initially.

He did not reply to the email but he was definitely on it and there were several exchanges between other people on the thread. He also dropped off the meeting after only 30 minutes due a “conflict”. So yeah he’s pretty close to hitting for the corporate America cycle today.

I wonder how many current students post with any kind of regularity on the boards .Has to be single digits right? I was kind of under the impression it was like 3 lol
I had an account when I was a student, but didn't start posting with any regularity until a couple years after I graduated.

To my knowledge, none of my friends while at Wake even knew that this site existed. And my friend group was definitely Wake sports-centric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back