• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.3.14: Chat Thread you better take care if I find you've been creepin' 'round my back stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ran out of bloody mix at 10, so it’s on to screwdrivers. There’s precedent for this and it doesn’t end well.
Ten years ago. A couple bloodies to start the day and then it’s rounds and rounds of screwdrivers. Like, several hours worth while playing cornhole. Fast forward to that evening and it’s the Iron Bowl, it’s the Kick Six, we’re on to Founders KBS. I’m screaming at the top of my lungs “THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED” and “SEC! SEC!” We’re playing cards later and I start dealing in the wrong direction and start gaslighting the table that it’s the right way. My sister stomps off and yells “if that’s the way cards are dealt, my whole life has been a lie!” And doesn’t talk to me for a week.

That’s two ridiculous spots in a row goddamn these Michigan cheaters are at it again

If we are doing thanksgiving hits…

My brother in law is dating a dentist from Wilmington, who has another dentist friend who is apparently dating some European millionaire who supposedly has apartments in NYC, Miami, London and Paris. The boyfriend has invited my BIL and his gf to come skiing in France with him, they just need to give him some money for the chalet they are all gonna rent. I just sat there eating my mushroom casserole wondering if I was the only person at the table who had seen the Anna Delvey movie.

Went to brunch and the in-laws held off on drinking since they’re (well, my FIL) driving (1:45 to Blowing Rock). Wife said I should get a bloody but it would’ve been awk if I was the only one drinking. I wanted her to get a mimosa in #solidarity but she didn’t wanna be judged by her parents…

Things I learned or became more clear this holiday:
Rosè is delicious
I Love Wrestling, Wrestling is great.
Wake BB may be a tougher watch than Wake FB this year
Women dating online are incredibly generous over the holidays
Don’t judge a Disney adult woman by her mouse ears
This CT group is absolutely a delight and I appreciate every one of you. Not a person on here I wouldn’t have a beer with.

wife has caught me on no less than three (3) different store websites this afternoon and yelled at me each time about not shopping for myself after thanksgiving

on the one hand I think that means I'm getting vinyl and some wake gear for christmas but on the other there's no fucking way she bought the exact record I was about to so stop playing urself homie

huh the camera being at a 2° angle is an interesting choice

the carrier dome is just such a natural football stadium

wife has caught me on no less than three (3) different store websites this afternoon and yelled at me each time about not shopping for myself after thanksgiving

on the one hand I think that means I'm getting vinyl and some wake gear for christmas but on the other there's no fucking way she bought the exact record I was about to so stop playing urself homie
What are you shopping for?

huh the camera being at a 2° angle is an interesting choice

the carrier dome is just such a natural football stadium
My favorite was a few years ago there was a game against FSU or something and it was deathly hit in there but no AC, despite being named for, you know, an AC company.

What a dogshit season. Another embarrassing effort against an awful team. The sooner that college sports just becomes a super conference pro league the better for my mental health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back