• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.3.14: Chat Thread you better take care if I find you've been creepin' 'round my back stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a dogshit season. Another embarrassing effort against an awful team. The sooner that college sports just becomes a super conference pro league the better for my mental health.
Happiness is a choice, so if you’d rather watch Michigan vs OSU or A&M vs LSU, I won’t hold it against you.

You have brick fascia and soffit?
no but we're going up and around the door, not ideal but we don't have an outlet out front so we've gotta get semi-creative with how we're doing it

no but we're going up and around the door, not ideal but we don't have an outlet out front so we've gotta get semi-creative with how we're doing it

Concrete screws into the mortar can be anchors for lights.

Will need a drill and masonry bits. Not too difficult.

Happiness is a choice, so if you’d rather watch Michigan vs OSU or A&M vs LSU, I won’t hold it against you.

I’ll probably watch the Alabama game at 3:30. Would like to be boozing but the wife is making me go downtown at 5 to do a dinner pickup.

Lotta good football games on right now. The house yb the Osu/mich game is insane

watching wake is making me ready to be done with all football for the year. gonna watch so many movies. read so many books. it’s gonna be awesome

If we are doing thanksgiving hits…

My brother in law is dating a dentist from Wilmington, who has another dentist friend who is apparently dating some European millionaire who supposedly has apartments in NYC, Miami, London and Paris. The boyfriend has invited my BIL and his gf to come skiing in France with him, they just need to give him some money for the chalet they are all gonna rent. I just sat there eating my mushroom casserole wondering if I was the only person at the table who had seen the Anna Delvey movie.
Play the hits bro!

God damn, turn over to the Michigan OSU game and first thing I see is an ad with fucking Dave Portnoy. The Big 10 really should be contracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back