• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.3.14: Chat Thread you better take care if I find you've been creepin' 'round my back stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
genuinely some amateur hour shit

though I guess that describes most acc sports camerawork at this point

There’s some producer in the truck that has to watch all that shit to find something remotely usable…what a bad job

The line “haha I’d let him date my daughter” is probably the thing that rubs me the wrong way the most about the whole Griffis v Kern episode. But you gotta give Clawson credit for seeing it eventually and making the change. It’s just frustrating as a fan.
I mean do you though???? Even a blind man saw it before Clawson did.

team sure could've used the extra practices but uh I'll just check out until next year when we play

checks notes Ole Miss? Oh

My wife and mom try to get along. Years ago I would do anything to make everything ok. Now I just say have at it. I’m not leaving either of them so it’s up to them to figure it out.

Everyone from West Virginia tells me how much better their State is then NC. I always ask them why are they here rather than WV?

The rapid stuff is in honor of deaconson that seemed to have a rough trip that turned out ok. I tried to do the rapid fire shit but it was rough, I don’t see how he does it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back