• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504 (Annotated): Today is...where your chat begins. The rest is still unwritten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The produce is usually terribly selected.
We'll do easy produce like lettuce or cabbage but anything else, I usually swing by on the way home for a quick in and out pickup. Wife handles the main grocery order on Sunday through Instacart.

It's always crazy to me how it takes people watching something like The Bear to realize how stressful certain jobs are.

Yeah, you thought being open for 8 hours serving any type of food was anything other than hectic to the chefs/cooks/wait staff?

Goes right in line with talking about not giving a damn/thinking about anybody but yourself.

by best living/food situation was when I was within a few blocks of several grocery stores and I could pop in on an as-needed basis

i'd hate grocery shopping if i had to do the big once-a-week trip for a family of five

by best living/food situation was when I was within a few blocks of several grocery stores and I could pop in on an as-needed basis

i'd hate grocery shopping if i had to do the big once-a-week trip for a family of five
yeah, now I'm right down the street from like 5 different grocery stores, its amazing. Wanna try a one-off cheese for the pizzas, it's a 2 minute drive. Daily raspberries, etc.

I too like grocery shopping but I do not like to go more than once a week

one of my go-to jokes whenever someone asks if I'd like a drink is to ask for Welch's grape soda. I know its from a movie/show or something, but can't remember what

The grocery store is insanely expensive now, only place I’ve actually noticed inflation. Just $150+ receipts, I don’t even look anymore.

St. Paul & the Broken Bones radio making this Tuesday a little less boring

feeling bad about eating 75% of a raw pizza dough the other day after watching last of us

It's always crazy to me how it takes people watching something like The Bear to realize how stressful certain jobs are.

Yeah, you thought being open for 8 hours serving any type of food was anything other than hectic to the chefs/cooks/wait staff?

Goes right in line with talking about not giving a damn/thinking about anybody but yourself.
People don't seem to know that the restaurant doesn't just populate itself at open and that bar prep and kitchen prep is a lot of the work too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back