• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 56: Are You Not Entertained?

Status
Not open for further replies.
because you bitch bitchly'd about it and neg repped instead of allowing me 5 minutes to delete the photos once some of the relevant parties informed me to delete them.

don't forget that HTTD hadn't even been posting in the thread, but rushed in to throw some negs.

bish it is because you have the nonny tag, that will make her 10 times angrier. you're asking for it, it's like going into the tiger cage in a fish suit.

bish it is because you have the nonny tag, that will make her 10 times angrier. you're asking for it, it's like going into the tiger cage in a fish suit.

do tiggers really like fish that much? I thought they liked red meat? Shouldn't I dress like a hot dog or sausage? then I would also satisfy DONG cravings

lol no, on team MONTE not the fair kingdom of DONKville.

early nom for DONK of the week?

DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS? DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS?

Say Hey has magical powers. He just posted in the previous, locked chat thread.

yeah, how'd say hey do that? although say hey is exactly the poster to egg things on.

That's true, he was the one calling for the lectro-Racer fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back