• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 59: You can choose to be anything on the thread, so why not choose to be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two kids in high school and am a good bit older than mako, and the parents of all of his students. But I'm not the oldest of the parents of my kids' friends by a longshot. Mountain people just breed early.

However, my oldest child's friends are often the youngest in their family, so they skew a little older. But one of the dads is 60+. But I won't be that old when my youngest graduates in 2.5 years.

I will say that it has been weird lately with kids that are 9/7/5... I don't connect with those parents with newborns/toddlers and people with kids in high school still seem so fucking old to me.
You, Cav06, Mako, and I are all in roughly the same boat.

Man that game was just such an abomination on every level.

Dang. I was thinking about going up to Boone for one last look around on Sunday. Maybe not.

My oldest turns 17 in a week but I’m only 3 years older than Mako, I think I’m the same age as ATS, and I think I’m a lot younger than Biff.

49. My youngest is 16. turn 50 in 41 days, and starting to see my abs again. I have a full luxurious head of hair with minimal gray.
I feel like i'm winning...then i see that i'm getting text messages from a 48 yr old woman running a 5k at 4AM in an Alice in Wonderland suit and i seriously contemplate jumping off my balcony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back