• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 59: You can choose to be anything on the thread, so why not choose to be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
49. My youngest is 16. turn 50 in 41 days, and starting to see my abs again. I have a full luxurious head of hair with minimal gray.
I feel like i'm winning...then i see that i'm getting text messages from a 48 yr old woman running a 5k at 4AM in an Alice in Wonderland suit and i seriously contemplate jumping off my balcony
How high is the balcony?

Wife is leaving in a few hours for a weekend in Orlando with a couple of her high school friends.

In the roughly 48 hours that she'll be gone, I'll be toting my 3 kids to 2 softball games, a baseball game, and 2 basketball practices. They'll be eating primarily ice cream and halloween candy, with a small chance that I'll take them to McDonald's for an actual meal at some point. There is zero chance of them cleaning themselves in any way and they'll probably go to bed about 2-3 hours after their normal bedtime.

It's not going to be the most relaxing weekend. Pray for Mojo.

Guys i went to bed last night forgetting that wake even had a game and woke up blissfully unaware. For this season I recommend this approach.

I almost posted Toby Keith's "I ain't as good as I once was" video for mako earlier today. Glad I didn't. Two Toby Keith videos is too many.
The sad thing is TK actually had a couple of pretty solid songs early on before he became a parody of himself.

Making the journey to Greenville this afternoon to catch Tulane out there tomorrow. I've forced my wife to go to so much stupid Wake shit where we get our asses kicked, so at least we'll be able to see a decent team this time.

Wife is leaving in a few hours for a weekend in Orlando with a couple of her high school friends.

In the roughly 48 hours that she'll be gone, I'll be toting my 3 kids to 2 softball games, a baseball game, and 2 basketball practices. They'll be eating primarily ice cream and halloween candy, with a small chance that I'll take them to McDonald's for an actual meal at some point. There is zero chance of them cleaning themselves in any way and they'll probably go to bed about 2-3 hours after their normal bedtime.

1699018688870.png

Yeah I am not yet 40 and have two kids in elementary school. In our area I feel like I’m on the younger end of parents and almost certainly look the part, except for the roger sterling gray hair.

Do you think the psychos on the sports forum realize that if Mitch looks so good in practice and he is still being defended by Clawson the odds he remains the starter next season after an exceptional offseason are extremely high.

Thoughts and prayers. My wife is heading to the mountains this morning through Sunday with her best friend who can in from Boston last night. Going to a friend’s birthday party tonight then out. Nothing really planned for the rest of the weekend.

I'm about to be yelling laissez les bons temps rouler at all these people all day tomorrow. Will report back on how it goes.

Guys i went to bed last night forgetting that wake even had a game and woke up blissfully unaware. For this season I recommend this approach.

I talked myself into it because of the Duke QB situation. You would think I know better after all these years.

Both kids home with us today, I’ve got flu/covid jabs at 10, need a Costco trip to leave grandma with enough chicken nuggets to keep my kid happy for four nights, then need to do sheep reveal and then a meeting at 2 and then I pack for LA and then I’m gonna crack the coldest beer this world has ever seen.

My wife hasn’t been laid off yet, she’s just anxiously refreshing her calendar and pacing with baby in hands. The vibes need a big time reset.

Both kids home with us today, I’ve got flu/covid jabs at 10, need a Costco trip to leave grandma with enough chicken nuggets to keep my kid happy for four nights, then need to do sheep reveal and then a meeting at 2 and then I pack for LA and then I’m gonna crack the coldest beer this world has ever seen.

My wife hasn’t been laid off yet, she’s just anxiously refreshing her calendar and pacing with baby in hands. The vibes need a big time reset.

do you need someeone to overnight you a Master & Commander blu-ray

Sounds like Taylor Swift's boyfriend talked you into something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back