• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 60: Posted From Stolen Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve also booked a surprise sunrise hot air balloon ride over Tenochtitlan for me and the wife. It’s romantic to be woken up at 345 with no explanation, right?
if you just wake her up with a "hey i have a surprise for you, let's get up at a stupid hour for the second time this week" she won't be happy.

i suggest you stage a kidnapping. hire some local guys to bust into your room and stuff you both into the back of an SUV and then when she sees the balloon she'll be really impressed with how much effort you put in to really surprise her.

if you just wake her up with a "hey i have a surprise for you, let's get up at a stupid hour for the second time this week" she won't be happy.

i suggest you stage a kidnapping. hire some local guys to bust into your room and stuff you both into the back of an SUV and then when she sees the balloon she'll be really impressed with how much effort you put in to really surprise her.
Counterpoint: she thinks mako set up a funny little scene for her and shit gets awkward.

if you ever have a chance to go to this you should: https://fondazionebanfi.it/en/jazz-wine/edition2023-868

so much brunello, in the fortress all lit up at night, with great music. that was the night i learned what good wine could be
We did our second tasting there and the guy kept bringing out wines not on the official tasting. Then he comped it and the white dessert wine my wife wanted when we bought a case (free shipping to the US !). Splitting that with my sister/BIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back