• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 60: Posted From Stolen Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like that the other day on Twitter Cam was arguing that there’s no point in asking those type of tough questions and today Les is arguing they do ask those type of “pointless questions”.
this feels a little like a Context Collapse moment

Cam was pointedly responding to what numbers was posting iirc and it was pretty clear to me that Cam misunderstood what numbers was saying but sure

Quickly after getting my first top 3 I mic dropped the rest of the sheep season, but now my sandbagging is complete so it's time for a nice first round upset for Plama and the darts.

Is it just me or is the CT dragging today. We ever gonna finish this thing?

Timmy can you explain sheep to me?
Do you not play?

Townie gives us a list of questions and you have to guess what will be the most popular answer among all the contestants. You get points based on how many other people guesses the same answer.

Is it just me or is the CT dragging today. We ever gonna finish this thing?
giphy.gif

Timmy can you explain sheep to me?
A Question is asked, and you want to answer what you think the most popular answer will be, and you get one point for every other person who answers it in the same way that you did. Then add up total points over 10 or 12 questions.

Went to the mall today for an errand. Decently crowded for Monday at a 3pm. I always forget how fucking big it is and how much shitty stuff is for sale.

Also somehow spent $40 on a soup ladle at Williams Sonoma lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back