• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 60: Posted From Stolen Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Les had to go and create a whole thread on his board with a copy and pasted post from his big response over here so that his readers could kiss his ass
Whoa, I just went over there for the first time in forever. jaybone posts over there but not on here anymore? That bums me out. Legitimately enjoyed his NBA takes. He was like 2&2 but quirkier and way more informed.

Whoa, I just went over there for the first time in forever. jaybone posts over there but not on here anymore? That bums me out. Legitimately enjoyed his NBA takes. He was like 2&2 but quirkier and way more informed.
the only volume posters on here that left were him and bigboy, i think?

there are a handful of folks who post on both (myself included)

and then you've got the older DS folks who believe that contact with this board can give them herpes or something

(tbf, OGB has its folks who are pretty ridiculous about how they talk about 247, too)

He sure wasn’t informed about Jason Terry.

His name sounds like the heir to a weapons manufacturing consulting company fortune and yet he covers Wake for a living

Pretty sure he’s a student so those are not mutually exclusive.

i'm 100% jealous.

Yeah months back I saw that Osteria Fransescana had a lunch res when we were first planning our trip but our itinerary wasn’t finalized so I hesitated (should’ve booked, oh well). But we then decided we’d stop in Modena on our drive to Milan and I was looking up restaurants and didn’t know about this place. Pretty excited.

Talk about whatever you want windy. People might bitch or make fun of you for it but talk about it anyway if you want. If other people join in talking about it it becomes chat thread worthy.

Les' response is a little defensive but maybe that because sports board posters are assholes?

Les' response is a little defensive but maybe that because sports board posters are assholes?
Personally I’m offended by his approach to journalism. I still believe journalists should do more than cowtow to power. It bothers me to see someone carry water for wake coaches. Even if the term “journalist” should be used loosely

I do like that the other day on Twitter Cam was arguing that there’s no point in asking those type of tough questions and today Les is arguing they do ask those type of “pointless questions”. Real synergy at the work place going on.

Sounds like they would be a good organization to return to office, in the spirit of collaboration and blah blah whatever my work calls it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back