• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 60: Posted From Stolen Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t spend the second one. keep it prepared to pay it back
Yeah that's completely fine, no problem with that.

Is it my responsibility to alert my employer that it happened? Is it going to be less of a headache for me in the long run if I just do that, as I assume that it will be noticed eventually?

So uh, hypothetically speaking, what does one do if duplicate payments hit one’s checking account on payday?
There have been multiple ACH issues over the past couple of weeks impacting deposits at major banks. It's likely an over correction.

Don't spend it.

Who is most likely to say, "There are two different Billy Joel/Elton John face to face concert tribute bands playing in Charlotte on the same night and it has been bothering me all day." ?

My daughters elementary school is hosting a showing of Elemental in the gym for all the first graders plus siblings tonight that I got stuck taking my kids to. Bad form to sneak in beers for myself?
Do it

Also don’t forget to log in as biff next time

The game doesn't seem as fun if I just said that. I was also assuming you'd be the most helpful in answering this question.

This place is showing the pickleball national championships (doubles). One of the guys playing is regarded as the best pickleball player of all time according to the internet. I don’t really get it. He doesn’t really look like anything special. Maybe I need to get into this.

This place is showing the pickleball national championships (doubles). One of the guys playing is regarded as the best pickleball player of all time according to the internet. I don’t really get it. He doesn’t really look like anything special. Maybe I need to get into this.
1. The sport requires very little real athleticism
2. Those guys are still probably playing at a much much higher level than you'd think from watching on a TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back