• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 60: YOLO: YOU OBVIOUSLY LOVE OLYMPICS (and beer is still good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beulah -- great band.

My sister's name is Margaret. She has always gone by Margaret. She is in my phone as Marge. Hmmm, maybe I do call her that sometimes.

Aaaand, 1a. For me. Unless I'm speaking about the region Appalachia. But the trail, mountains, school -- a.

Its the pretzel cone of course. Waffle cone I'll allow since it was a richman's specialty. I probs made her ice cream before!

CONEPRETZEL.jpg

So it looks like 5 cones cost $9.00. That seems expensive, and especially not worth the shipping. But 120 cones on the other hand........ Can you think of any reason they'd go bad? I.E. If I ate ice cream every night for 4 months I'd get through that bad boy.

mama/momma isn't a hot-button issue for me, but i don't know that i could be really good friends with someone that said appa-lai-shun. just grates on my nerves.

mama/momma isn't a hot-button issue for me, but i don't know that i could be really good friends with someone that said appa-lai-shun. just grates on my nerves.

Looks like just a southern/northern thing. I heard the appa-lai-shun pronounciation alot when I was up North. Then your way when I got south.

You can order Dippin Dots by the gallon for $30 plus S&H on their website. Shipping costs are per cooler. 3 gallons fit in a cooler.

Looks like just a southern/northern thing. I heard the appa-lai-shun pronounciation alot when I was up North. Then your way when I got south.

yeah, and the north is WRONG. app-a-latch-in all the way

God, how the fuck did my books get so damn screwed up on this one. Been wracking my brain on how the hell to fix this for the better part of a week and I have no goddamn idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back