• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 60: YOLO: YOU OBVIOUSLY LOVE OLYMPICS (and beer is still good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing outweighs going to Duke. There are two things that I hear that automatically trigger, "Have a good night."

1) I went to Duke
2) My name is [DC06 Mom]

i thought you were the poster with the ridiculous list of deal breakers like they couldn't be the oldest child.

informal CT survey
1 is spell it mama, 2 is momma
a is appalachian (pronounced app-a-lach-in) b is pronounced with a long a (appa-lai-shun)

i'm a 1a all the way, and i hope you all are too.

it has never in my life crossed my mind that i needed to choose either mama or momma. i think for me it's like envelope (i'm fairly certain that i always just respond the way that anybody around me has said it. i don't think that i use one version more than another).

yeah, and the north is WRONG. app-a-latch-in all the way

and yep. this.

Pro-Lifers protesting in front of Myers Park Pres and Myers Park UMC. They've got the dead baby signs and everything. Thing is, I don't know that either of those churches has a pro-choice policy. I think they're just looking for publicity. Must be a lot of fun taking your little kid to Sunday School there today.

The best think about a pro-choice rally is you know that there are chicks there who like to get down.

You took advantage of Arbys when he's still recovering?!?!?!??!?!

Yeah I had to play left handed, not an easy feat. Did respectably though.

Ridingtoy and I did win in foosball though even though I had to play that one handed too.

YEYEYEYEYE. TIX PURCHASED TO COME VISIT ARBYS AND WINSTON SALEM!!

Played a new drinking game last night. You stand back to back and each person takes three steps, and turns around. You can't move your feet the rest of the game. You each chug your beer and attempt to hit the other person with the empty can. If you miss, you're given another beer to chug and try again. Continue until one person hits the other or someone is DQ'ed for moving their feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back