• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 60: YOLO: YOU OBVIOUSLY LOVE OLYMPICS (and beer is still good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
07-22-2012 03:13 PM
jamesda3
Thread: Shooting in Colorado
Admit I am wrong about what I seen and heard the guy say no I don't think so. Their story may of changed but what I said is what he said in a live interview on tv. So I am not wrong but how do you know your not you believe everything you read?

jamesda3
Admit I am wrong about what I seen and heard the guy say no I don't think so. Their story may of changed but what I said is what he said in a live interview on tv. So I am not wrong but how do you know your not you believe everything you read?

Weird, I got this one:

07-22-2012 03:15 PM
jamesda3

Please; do you expect me to admit that I am wrong about what I had seen and heard about the guy? No, I don't think so. Their story may have changed, but what I said is what he said in a live interview on television! Thus, I am not necessarily wrong. However, how do you know that you're not incorrect? Do you believe everything that you read?

Weird, the grammar is so much better in your neg rep.

Wow, are all jamesda3's neg reps super entertaining?

If by entertaining you mean barely literate ranting then yes.

jamesda3

Reactions: ITK
Weird, the grammar is so much better in your neg rep.

Yeah, sorry. I just edited the one that you received. It took surprisingly longer than I had anticipated. Which, I am quite certain that you had figured out yourself.

Ph, thanks for the advice on Legoland. Got rained out, but my niece had an awesome time.

Hello sent me some epic texts while I was asleep last night.

Any PICkles?

Ak2Fp.jpg

I know I'm late to the party, but those FarmersOnly.com dating site commercials are the worst! Had never seen one until just now and it is just horrible.

I know I'm late to the party, but those FarmersOnly.com dating site commercials are the worst! Had never seen one until just now and it is just horrible.

It's such a niche market you wouldn't think they would be able to afford
commercials.

It's such a niche market you wouldn't think they would be able to afford
commercials.

Speaking of that niche market, I worked an event for the same sort of market this weekend. I had never really noticed it, but the popular thing with high schoolers is those mid-calf socks. They are hideous and lots of the guys wear black ones instead of white. I just don't get it.

Speaking of that niche market, I worked an event for the same sort of market this weekend. I had never really noticed it, but the popular thing with high schoolers is those mid-calf socks. They are hideous and lots of the guys wear black ones instead of white. I just don't get it.

I totally did that in high school, and I was essentially the only one. Adam Heglar and Sandy Roberts were the only two people of note that i ever saw doing it.

Now it is popular not just in High schools, but at Wake as well. Hot on some, but horrific on others.

The good news is -- just like on that episode of DOUG -- the fad will fade away and soon those of us that were always faithful to the style will be the only ones that sport it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back