• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 60: YOLO: YOU OBVIOUSLY LOVE OLYMPICS (and beer is still good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what prompted the change back?

Had to log on to do some admin stuff and didn't feel like switching back. :p

That, and I'm really lazy and don't wanna change Arby's password, which atm is some rando-generated string from a password reset I did. That gets annoying when I'm entering it for the first time on tapatalk/other devices lately.

They were talking about Wake being ranked #1 for hottest guys on the radio this morning. Even played some of the fight song!

Reactions: ITK
right over my head. I don't even know what citeh you live in. hahah

It is the 'new' music station in Winston-Salem/Greensboro. Rock 92 is far superior, but out of Charlotte.

Also, if you want to feel old, who remembers 107.5 THE EAGLE or 98.7 THE POINT?

I need to figure out the jam stations in Charlottesville.

Less than two weeks until I give up #beachbumlife for #businessschoollife

I need to figure out the jam stations in Charlottesville.

Less than two weeks until I give up #beachbumlife for #businessschoollife

I applied to Charlottesville for another degree, but I am heading to a FAR COOLER city. AUSTIN.

Got it.

Austin is definitely better than Cville but come on... Cville (sans the undergrad population) is gonna be killer.

Got it.

Austin is definitely better than Cville but come on... Cville (sans the undergrad population) is gonna be killer.

I don't doubt that at all. I've had some awesome nights in Cville, but at Austin, the undergrad population is part of the experience.

i have a feeling i know the answer to this question, but thought i'd ask just in case:

if your girlfriend had to suddenly move into your (very, VERY small) condo, is there anything, other than just basic cleaning, that she can do to the condo without annoying the hell out of you? i'm talking like rearranging the cabinets/pantry, etc, so that there is more space? would it always feel like an intrusion on your space? or could it ever be more like "sweet, she's cleaning up my space and giving me more room!"?

While I was born in College Station and am a hardcore Aggie, Austin is the fucking tits. I would move there in a heartbeat. And I know a ton of people there, so the transition would be easy for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back