• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 68: GREENSBORO BAR CRAWL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy jesus fuckface crap cock balls. Just got the sore throat thing that happens after you quit smoking for a bit. About 6 or 7 weeks in. Haven't wanted a goddamn smoke this badly since I quit, this is fucking miserable.

doooont doooo ittttt.

go get some gum, get a milkshake to drink through a straw, do something. but dont cave!

Did you start coughing the tar and stuff out of your lungs at some point? I was expecting and hearing about how bad your cough gets after you quit but I haven't experienced that yet, my cough is gone.

Did you start coughing the tar and stuff out of your lungs at some point? I was expecting and hearing about how bad your cough gets after you quit but I haven't experienced that yet, my cough is gone.

When I quit smoking, I decided to ruin a basketball program to keep my mind off smoking.

seriously, worst parody ever.

no palma, i never coughed anything up. if you do, i suggest you go to a doctor.

seriously, worst parody ever.

no palma, i never coughed anything up. if you do, i suggest you go to a doctor.

No need for a doctor, its quite normal and expected. The tar sticks to your lungs and the way you get it out is by coughing it back up. Called plegem (sp?)

No need for a doctor, its quite normal and expected. The tar sticks to your lungs and the way you get it out is by coughing it back up. Called plegem (sp?)

Weird, I have phlegm sometimes, and I don't smoke!

damn now I'm really thinking about making that trip

When it's cold I have really bad circulation in my fingertips apparently that's a sign of smoking and I dont smoke either.

i quit after 13 or so years of smoking and this did not happen to me at all

I feel like if you aren't listening to WXPN this week you're just wasting your life. I'll stop plugging it now, but it's just so awesome.

Interviewing for an applications/technical sales type of job this afternoon - what kind of questions can I expect on that outside of the obvious?

tomorrow should be a good day: 2 proposal writing workshops (aka out of the office) and then Nats at either 4 or 5 (depending on if the Tigers win tonight).

I have always liked my job/company. But they just started blocking nearly every non-work site. I can read the boards, but not post. All music streaming is blocked. Most news articles are blocked too. All embedded videos or pictures show up as x. And no more google chat. Ugh. This is going to greatly reduce my enjoyment of my job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back