• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 68: GREENSBORO BAR CRAWL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meeting a potential client today to pick up potentially like 20 hours a week of additional work and also provide job security if my current full time client went under, which isn't out of the realm of possibilities. On the flip side I might be working Buckets' hours. On the positive side I would be making bank. Not sure if I want today's meeting to go well or not.

my hours aren't too bad these days

a conversation with bentlysSVP:
me: just claim the cocks.
bentleys: oh I do
bentleys: Im legit into them

It was recently the...

20th anniversary of The Mighty Ducks (Oct. 2)
25th anniversary of The Princess Bride (Sept. 25)
50th anniversary of James Bond films (Oct. 5)

I think a marathon is in order.

It was recently the...

20th anniversary of The Mighty Ducks (Oct. 2)
25th anniversary of The Princess Bride (Sept. 25)
50th anniversary of James Bond films (Oct. 5)

I think a marathon is in order.

IN. Let's tailgate the movie marathon, too.

I'm pretty embarassed at the number of Bond movies I haven't seen. I keep meaning to go back and watch the ones I haven't seen.

Weird headspace. Time to listen to Olivia Tremor Control.

I recently got Never Say Never Again to complete my collection.

I'm putting the 50th anniversary blu ray set on my list for Christmas. Then I'll most likely spend a week watching them all back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back.

Couple things that get me on facebook:
1) The number of people that will post on a celebrity or business wall, asking for a favor since someone is in the military or has cancer
2) The number of people out there that actually like those statuses.

I really want to ask them, do they actually think that their liking will determine if the business or celebrity does the favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back