• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 68: GREENSBORO BAR CRAWL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I went bowling, we parked next to a young couple on a date. Dude was totally getting a beej in the car, parked about 5 spaces from the building. Then they ended up on the lane immediately next to our group. It was incredibly awkward.

3671145579_cfb3423d5e_m.jpg

Yo phan, is your bike yellow? I'm pretty sure I saw you this morning right at Rhode Island and R.

South Korean exchange student does Gangnam style at Northwest Cabarrus pep rally. You'll have to skip to about 45 seconds in, and it'll last maybe 30 seconds.

Would have been John Lennon's 72nd bday.

Would rep you for this, but you have too much already. Sorry, bro.

this nelly character on the office is so gross, makes me want to throw up just looking at her. why is she on television at all?!

I didn't know people still watched The Office.

(Watched HIMYM last night. :couch: )

what's your favorite aspect of the palma character? i think my list goes: ignorance, perpetual lady advice posts balanced with bragging about skills with the ladies, and straight LA/Vegas #humblebrags. Whatcha got?

Definitely the lady advice posts coupled with the constant "So-and-so flaked out on me!" posts.

It has to be at Northside

My junior year of college I was at Northside 5 times per week. Twice a week for class, once a week for intramurals, once a week for my tuesday adultperson league, and Saturday at noon for the King of the Hill Tournament. For our intramural team we had the best bowler at wake, 2nd best bowler (me) and the best female bowler all on the same time. We didn't lose, ever. It was really unfair.

I didn't know people still watched The Office.

(Watched HIMYM last night. :couch: )

yah I maybe spaced out last season over the course of 9-12 months but have been watching this season bc greg daniels is back and it is the last go around

Best part about the Saturday King of the Hill tournament was that I was literally the only white person there out of about 60 bowlers. Not a single other white dude outside of me.

I think I would watch a palma hills style reality show. It would just be him bombing on dates, hanging with apetit, and such, the problem would be they had to film for 2 months just to get enough content for an ep. Although, in LA if peeps thought he was on a reality show the producers might be able to hook him on more dates that he could subsequently bomb.

Got a date this Friday that is unlikely to bomb, she's cute but not out of my league hot or anything, then YOYO and I are going out and clothes shopping for me on Saturday.

I think I would watch a palma hills style reality show. It would just be him bombing on dates, hanging with apetit, and such, the problem would be they had to film for 2 months just to get enough content for an ep. Although, in LA if peeps thought he was on a reality show the producers might be able to hook him on more dates that he could subsequently bomb.

just the eye candy in the places palma frequents would be worth watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back