• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 68: GREENSBORO BAR CRAWL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I would watch a palma hills style reality show. It would just be him bombing on dates, hanging with apetit, and such, the problem would be they had to film for 2 months just to get enough content for an ep. Although, in LA if peeps thought he was on a reality show the producers might be able to hook him on more dates that he could subsequently bomb.

tumblr_lzb4rxHscN1r7euc7o1_500.gif

Although it has to be asked, I never hear of rj=mj hoodrat hunting nor do I hear of his toy. The private type or are we gonna be chilling soon once he moves out to west hollywood?

I rode da bus erryday for 8+ years until last year. I just got tired of leaving work and watching full buses roll past my stop after waiting for 30 minutes, in either 100 degree heat or 20 degree cold. But I still do take the bus when I go out directly after work.

coming back to work has been tough after the last couple weeks, but the office has been super supportive and understanding. just trying to get back in the swing of things and be productive. mind definitely drifting a lot.

Although it has to be asked, I never hear of rj=mj hoodrat hunting nor do I hear of his toy. The private type or are we gonna be chilling soon once he moves out to west hollywood?

i got a gf right now, but otherwise id defs be chilling with you in west hollywood.

Meeting a potential client today to pick up potentially like 20 hours a week of additional work and also provide job security if my current full time client went under, which isn't out of the realm of possibilities. On the flip side I might be working Buckets' hours. On the positive side I would be making bank. Not sure if I want today's meeting to go well or not.

just bought game 2 NLCS tix. hoping they can win tomorrow and then on Thursday when I'm there. NATS!

Ya wouldn't have to worry about guys anymore, might be a good solution to your tales of woe

So what happens if they dont make it, do you get a refund?

yeah. that was the same deal with our tix for Thu, but game 4 is now a go. just hoping for a non day game. Nats are at 1 tomorrow, but with 2 potential game 5s and the Yankees playing in game 4 on Thu, what's the likelihood they'd get a 1 pm game 2 days in a row?

I actually know a lady that used to be a hand model.

I've been told a few times that I have weirdly long fingers so I don't think my weird hands are ever going to be needed beyond "hey you're close, come hand this box back and forth on camera."

just bought game 2 NLCS tix. hoping they can win tomorrow and then on Thursday when I'm there. NATS!

The 1:00 start tomorrow is proving to be tricky for some folks, but I am cised to get my Natitude on! Not working, day drinking and post-season baseball for the first time in centuries in DC should prove to be an awesome day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back