• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 70 - If two married Clemson grads get a divorce, are they still cousins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going out to the bar with some Wake alums. Never met any of them, I'm fine with it beer + football = universal friendmaker.

My friend had an awesome one from our Philly trip a few weeks ago: Brittany Whatever NotToBeTrusted

And a great lifetime movie where you Internet friends from the Pit fly to German to rescue you!!!!

then maybe my internet friends just want to go with me in the first place so I don't have to get raped?

Lets ban dkn from the CT for a week if he doesn't make an appearance at Touchdown OGBoards game watching event tonight.

also he needs to change the CT title to something disparaging about clemson or i will check him into the smackdown hotel.

todd-akin-obama-e1345696674347.jpg

:laugh: usually barry comes off as a condescending punk when he tries to joke, but this was funny.

LOL just looked through my phone. I don't have many strange numbers because I am not a single out on the town but instead of the last name Tucker I do have "Tucks It". I have no memory of doing this - numbers WAS THAT YOU?

Going out to the bar with some Wake alums. Never met any of them, I'm fine with it beer + football = universal friendmaker.

Tread carefully. I just met a Wake grad who looked like you, but said he was not you. I called BS, because no way that guy graduated anywhere.

They are drunk. Brisket is looking good. (I'm not there but this is what I gather via FB)

Someone just posted this on FB

377457_439725199406445_1215420161_n.jpg

So true. And it still evokes that feeling just seeing the picture. That sly TV.

I love this classical Pandora station but it is not appropriate for a beautiful afternoon in which I will be tailgating in 60 minutes. Time for Jock Jams pandora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back