• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 70 - If two married Clemson grads get a divorce, are they still cousins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
did everyone else always have a computer at home?

we've had one as long as i can remember, as well as an old-school printer w/ the holey perforated sides that fed sheets through the printer.

Our first family PC was a SamTron in the late 80's with a dot matrix printer. It had green text on a black screen. Santa brought that shit, and typed us a freaking message on it. BLEW MY MIND

Man, I can't believe I forgot Encarta. Some of the interactive stuff was very cool. Flying through Egyptian ruins and such.

until it froze... and then i would turn off the computer and go look in BOOKS for the answer.

i can't imagine how outdated those encyclopedias are now.

We've always had a computer as long as I remember but I was born in the *gasp* 90's. I get laughed at in law school for that. People are like "you're a baby"

Anyone ever play how stuff works or gizmos and gadgets?

and the incredible machine and the lost mind of dr. brain.

lost mind of dr. brain was AWESOME.

until it froze... and then i would turn off the computer and go look in BOOKS for the answer.

i can't imagine how outdated those encyclopedias are now.

:rofl: I'd love to find one somewhere.

My Dad has always been in IT, so we had some form of computer at all times.

I remember when he first brought home a laptop. :eek:

Toshiba Satellite with about as much processing power as my cell phone, probably less. External CD-ROM drive.

We've always had a computer as long as I remember but I was born in the *gasp* 90's. I get laughed at in law school for that. People are like "you're a baby"

YOURE YOUNGER THAN MY LITTLE BROTHER.

....hold on. i'm having a moment.

First computer was a huge purple Acer Aspire with Windows 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back