• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 70 - If two married Clemson grads get a divorce, are they still cousins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tied up the GD phone line until we got a "modem line" put in just for the PC. Try to call your ladies on the cordless phone, and can't get them because they are on AIM tying up the phone line. What a great time to be alive.

I was a MSN messenger type of guy myself. ICQ if I was feeling lucky.

I thought my hotmail address made me high society. I had to have my older sister help me set one up. My first email address was Calvin(###) Cant remember the numbers, but the calvin part was because I loved calvin and hobbes.

Anybody ever wait for the pic to load line by line for however long it took only to find out that the chick had a dong? Awful awful times. This generation is so lucky.

:rofl: I feel you on this one. I remember trying to download videos off of Kazaa. Waiting 2 weeks to get a nice one, only to find out you had gotten rick-rolled.

I was a MSN messenger type of guy myself. ICQ if I was feeling lucky.

I thought my hotmail address made me high society. I had to have my older sister help me set one up. My first email address was Calvin(###) Cant remember the numbers, but the calvin part was because I loved calvin and hobbes.

My AIM screen name at first was FourHBK because Shawn Michaels was a boss in 1996.

UNPOSSIBLE. I loved getting music videos from Kazaa. I watch the Sublime Santeria video on repeat.

Never had that specific experience, but the thrill of the nip lines slowly loading cannot be replicated for today's kids.

Seriously. This generation is so spoiled. It's going to take some fucked up depraved shit for them to get full mast. Too much exposure to "art" early on. Where is the anticipation?

Celeb noodz are taken for granted today. When a broad like Sable did Playboy, it was an EVENT. There was anticipation, excitement, suspense.

AOL chatrooms too. I remember trying to mack on girls in there. Who knows who I was really talking to

Man, there was some fucked up shit that went down in yahoo chat rooms. What were some of the others?

Never got into chat rooms, but I, like most young Americans, invested hours in late night AIM with the ladies trying to get nudes or at least some dirty talk.

Never got into chat rooms, but I, like most young Americans, invested hours in late night AIM with the ladies trying to get nudes or at least some dirty talk.

Dirty talk was my jam. I loved playing 21 questions, only I would start off innocent then get into the dirty stuff subtly.

I had some chick telling me to send her pictures. And back then that meant mailing legit photos. I declined.

I had some chick telling me to send her pictures. And back then that meant mailing legit photos. I declined.

Mental image of a young buck with a backpack on looking around suspiciously as he drops an envelope of Polaroids into a mailbox on the sidewalk gave me a chuckle.

Speaking of Polaroids. A buddy of mine had a brother who was a few years older than us. His hot GF was another female friend's older sister. My buddy found some Polaroids of his bro's GF in full spread showing bush, and proceeded to show EVERYONE he knew. Those pickles were like the Ark of the Covenant at the time.

Speaking of Polaroids. A buddy of mine had a brother who was a few years older than us. His hot GF was another female friend's older sister. My buddy found some Polaroids of his bro's GF in full spread showing bush, and proceeded to show EVERYONE he knew. Those pickles were like the Ark of the Covenant at the time.

Oh man, I went to a super christian school so I knew no one that would do this. The girls that would get past first base were legendary, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back