• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 70 - If two married Clemson grads get a divorce, are they still cousins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol!

So - which tailgate should be more Halloweenie? Both?

Doldrums (n.): The time that expires between a finished chat thread and a newly created chat thread

I'm thinking BC. Quite a few people are coming to Clemson after work.

Wellll I might just make these for both then. I want to make them NOW!

IMG_5538.JPG

for the halloweenie BC game, I will be going as myself.
Jason will be going as a Wake Fan.

hopefully I can get out of work a little early to get to the Clemson game a little early. Otherwise I'm sure there will be no brisket left and like 5 minutes of tailgating before gametime.

starbuck's pumpkin scone = prettttyyyyy damn good.

ew. pumpkin milkshake i think would be awesome (DO YOU SEE THIS, COOKOUT?! PUMPKIN PIE SEASONAL SHAKE. GET ON THAT.)... but pumpkin smoothie (ice/yogurt based) doesn't sound as good to me.

ew. pumpkin milkshake i think would be awesome (DO YOU SEE THIS, COOKOUT?! PUMPKIN PIE SEASONAL SHAKE. GET ON THAT.)... but pumpkin smoothie (ice/yogurt based) doesn't sound as good to me.

It could have been fine. It just needed a touch more sweetness. Maybe some honey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back