• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 70 - If two married Clemson grads get a divorce, are they still cousins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ew. pumpkin milkshake i think would be awesome (DO YOU SEE THIS, COOKOUT?! PUMPKIN PIE SEASONAL SHAKE. GET ON THAT.)... but pumpkin smoothie (ice/yogurt based) doesn't sound as good to me.

Pumpkin pie blizzard at DQ is legit.

Oh my friend was saying he ordered a bottle of pumpkin bourbon. Interesting.

It takes a man to live
It takes a woman to make him compromise

has anyone tried Firefly's sweet tea bourbon? I know the vodka is $$ but bourbon? interested cat is interested.

...and i need to check out these lumineers. something tells me i'll like them.

has anyone tried Firefly's sweet tea bourbon? I know the vodka is $$ but bourbon? interested cat is interested.

...and i need to check out these lumineers. something tells me i'll like them.

I like it, but it's not as good as the vodka...I love bourbon and hate vodka, so take that for what it's worth.

ew. pumpkin milkshake i think would be awesome (DO YOU SEE THIS, COOKOUT?! PUMPKIN PIE SEASONAL SHAKE. GET ON THAT.)... but pumpkin smoothie (ice/yogurt based) doesn't sound as good to me.

pumpkin-pie-shake-sonic.jpg

I like it, but it's not as good as the vodka...I love bourbon and hate vodka, so take that for what it's worth.

yeah, i'm with you there.
i can't drink straight vodka, so i tend to like the flavored ones.... but i really like bourbon.

How timely - a friend of mine posted on FB this morning that she made a peanut butter pumpkin smoothie that looked wonderful, so I asked her for the recipe (I'm gonna try it this weekend):

It was really simple. I use 8 oz. Trader Joe's unsweetened vanilla coconut milk (you can use the Silk brand or any brand you like), 2 T of smooth natural peanut butter (I'm sure you can use any type, it just might be sweeter if you use Jif or Peter Pan); 2 heaping Tablespoons of canned pumpkin (not the pie mix, but plain pumpkin), 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder (you could leave this out, but I'm trying to build muscle so I add it to mine); a dash of cinnamon and a drizzle of honey. Throw it all in the blender with a few ice cubes and blend. This is about 375 calories. Not a low-calorie breakfast, but packed with protein, calcium, B vitamins, fiber, and it's filling.

Lbe I'm pretty certain you'd like the lumineers. They rock.

cool, someone hogged up all the tags immediately with a bunch of aliases

time for the mods to go on tag clearing/alias banning mode

I can't find a stapler with staples in this library. I've tried 4 of them and none of them have staples.

What is this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back