• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 70 - If two married Clemson grads get a divorce, are they still cousins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummmm WHY did i wait so long to check out the lumineers?

Ycycufyccycfycucj Dr kkrjxtxtzEea egg afwhejr

If you want something done right, do it yourself ladies and gentlemen.

typically y'all, unless i'm being lazy. "yall" looks like a misspelling of "yawl" to me, and i'm not talking to boats.

seriously, every song on here is my favorite.

I think either Hey Ho or Flapper Girl is my favorite.

Well yall are making me feel silly for not picking the same favorite songs. oh well. I adore the whole damn disc.

Big game tonight here. They are giving away free tshirts, cupcakes, noise makers and pom poms at our equivalent of Benson.

Do any of you have a professional nemesis? There is a practice group team in a firm that I deal with a lot due to the somewhat unique nature of the transactions that we both do that is definitely mine. I have worked across the table from countless firms, and this one is the only one that consistently makes me crazy. Every member of the team is snarky, rude, generally unpleasant people, and they try and throw us under the bus every chance they get (I think it's a culture things that flows down from the top - the team letter is a grade-a asshat). And what really kills me is that they do shit work. They are so careless and create so many unnecessary issues, and then they turn around and blame us for having to spend extra time fixing their fuckups. They are all horrible people, and this one bitch I'm dealing with right now needs to fucking DIAF.

/rant

Do any of you have a professional nemesis? There is a practice group team in a firm that I deal with a lot due to the somewhat unique nature of the transactions that we both do that is definitely mine. I have worked across the table from countless firms, and this one is the only one that consistently makes me crazy. Every member of the team is snarky, rude, generally unpleasant people, and they try and throw us under the bus every chance they get (I think it's a culture things that flows down from the top - the team letter is a grade-a asshat). And what really kills me is that they do shit work. They are so careless and create so many unnecessary issues, and then they turn around and blame us for having to spend extra time fixing their fuckups. They are all horrible people, and this one bitch I'm dealing with right now needs to fucking DIAF.

/rant

Yes. I know this exact feeling.

I feel like I could say, "I want to give you $1,000, please tell me how to send it to you" and then we'd have an hour long argument about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back