• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 72: the saga of iCheat, her betrothed, and the Apple Genius (start at 62)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIP N BITE

So clutch at 3 AM

In Vermont, if you don't compost that shit, a woman with hairy legs will come to your house and yell at you. True fact.

LOL that wouldn't surprise me. I also suggested she could throw it in the woods outside her condo complex. She definitely doesn't have a compost bin.

I need to figure out where to go with my lady friend in Naples next weekend. I figure since I'm only seeing her twice a month and I'm actually making money we can go some place nice.

There isn't a Super Target around here. But this Target has a pretty full grocery section so I was surprised to not find them. I bought a 3 pound bag of Haribo Goldbears instead.

I only asked because I live behind a Super Target now. I get so confused because I know where an item would be in a regular target, and I know where an item would be in a grocery store, but in a SUPER target? I'm lost.

i think horrible awful guy who ditched me last weekend doesn't realize that he is horrible and awful. he keeps texting me trying to make plans. don't you realize you are horrible and awful and i don't want to see you anymore?! #weeeeirdbehavior

MUHFUGGIN CHOCOLATE MAC AND CHEESE AT JACK'S BISTRO

Jack%2527s%2BBistro%2Bchocolate%2Bmac%2Band%2Bcheese.jpg

i think horrible awful guy who ditched me last weekend doesn't realize that he is horrible and awful. he keeps texting me trying to make plans. don't you realize you are horrible and awful and i don't want to see you anymore?! #weeeeirdbehavior

That's bro as fuck.

Dang I love Burke St pizza. Just took over the Robinhood location with some family.

I need to figure out where to go with my lady friend in Naples next weekend. I figure since I'm only seeing her twice a month and I'm actually making money we can go some place nice.

When I went out with my grandparents in March I remember there were a lot of real nice places. I'm sure she won't mind just taking a stroll around if she hasn't been around there too much

Lol tell him to kick rocks in whatever terms a lady like you uses!

lol i need to stop complaining to the CT about my boy problems. you're all siding with the horrible awful guy because apparently he's superbro

The problem is that there are too many women that will put up with that type of bullshit. He thinks he can get away with it. I think he's a scumbag personally.

I only asked because I live behind a Super Target now. I get so confused because I know where an item would be in a regular target, and I know where an item would be in a grocery store, but in a SUPER target? I'm lost.

you'll figure it out eventually. they remodeled the Hanes Mall Blvd Target when they added the grocery and I still get all turned around when I'm looking for something I don't need frequently. finding hangers today was a long process.

I told my grandparents to come rock out at our tailgate tomorrow. Not sure they'll make it away from theirs though.

When I went out with my grandparents in March I remember there were a lot of real nice places. I'm sure she won't mind just taking a stroll around if she hasn't been around there too much

She's never been here. There are a ton of places that are great to eat here, but apparently during "the season" you need a res.

boooooo to him.

lol i need to stop complaining to the CT about my boy problems. you're all siding with the horrible awful guy because apparently he's superbro

girl thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back