• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 72: the saga of iCheat, her betrothed, and the Apple Genius (start at 62)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm comfortably numb right about now. Feeling good after a rough week at work.

I wanna go to the Ashby Inn....some dinner and maybe some Glascock Room action

First I need a special occasion.

I think I might be in the market for one more drink...

...potentially more than one.

Fuck my life.

So I'm taking the MPRE tomorrow. My testing location was going to be inside my building. I was going to walk downstairs, walk across some hallways to the connected hotel, and take the MPRE.

Got an e-mail today that they are CHANGING THE TESTING CENTER the day before the exam?

And then there's the kicker: strong rumors abound right now that they changed the center because of Obama related shit in the city. STOP FUCKING UP THE CITY, BRO.

Fuck my life.

So I'm taking the MPRE tomorrow. My testing location was going to be inside my building. I was going to walk downstairs, walk across some hallways to the connected hotel, and take the MPRE.

Got an e-mail today that they are CHANGING THE TESTING CENTER the day before the exam?

And then there's the kicker: strong rumors abound right now that they changed the center because of Obama related shit in the city. STOP FUCKING UP THE CITY, BRO.

All in all this just means an unexpected 25 minute walk for me, but still.

Then get it chica.

My Bourbon County Stout is almost gone. Now I decide if I want another beer or slowly slither off to bed.

I am fairly exhausted.

Whenever I feel like that, i do a hit of Irish whiskey and just fade into bolivia. So nice.

Just use common sense and you'll be ok. And if you don't hit 185 you can always take it again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

freaking out about the MPRE? Bro, are you fucking serious. Sit down and let me drop some knowledge on you:

I took the MPRE in law school while taking PR and studied. I took the exam at Wake before a football game and took the whole time to do the exam.

Needed an 80 and got a 100.

This year, after taking the bar exam, I had to take the MPRE two weeks later, didn't study, and had a flight at 3PM. If they had started on time... no issue.

They started an hour and a half late. 2 hour and 5 minute exam... I finished the exam in 59 minutes and got a 109.

Whenever I feel like that, i do a hit of Irish whiskey and just fade into bolivia. So nice.

yo no tengo irish whiskey

I do have the complete opposite though

Don_Julio_Anejo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back