• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 72: the saga of iCheat, her betrothed, and the Apple Genius (start at 62)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol tell him to kick rocks in whatever terms a lady like you uses!

i ignored him for an hour and then said i'm doing nothing tonight (actually having a girls night) because i'm preparing to torture my liver tailgating bright and early tomorrow. shouldn' t have even dignified him with a response. i'm way too nice.

I need to figure out where to go with my lady friend in Naples next weekend. I figure since I'm only seeing her twice a month and I'm actually making money we can go some place nice.

She's never been here. There are a ton of places that are great to eat here, but apparently during "the season" you need a res.

well you should be able to find some sort of reservation for next weekend now, right?

I'm not classy enough to eat at fancy reservation-needing places too much but it seems like a week+ should be sufficient since it's not like Valentine's Day...

i think horrible awful guy who ditched me last weekend doesn't realize that he is horrible and awful. he keeps texting me trying to make plans. don't you realize you are horrible and awful and i don't want to see you anymore?! #weeeeirdbehavior

dudes begging for apologies and begging for smushing seem to never be successful in their pursuits.

She's never been here. There are a ton of places that are great to eat here, but apparently during "the season" you need a res.

shit I forgot about that last part

check yo rep for some recs

well you should be able to find some sort of reservation for next weekend now, right?

I'm not classy enough to eat at fancy reservation-needing places too much but it seems like a week+ should be sufficient since it's not like Valentine's Day...

Yeah, but JDawg was saying just walk around and find a spot. I just wish I knew where to go. I don't want to pay a bunch of money for some shit place. I'll ask somebody in my office this week.

anyways...

COCKTAILS AT MR RAIN'S FUN HOUSE AT THE AMERICAN VISIONARY ARTS MUSEUM

PROMOFOTO2compress.jpg
PROMOFOTOcompress.jpg

PRINCES HOT CHICKEN IN NASHVILLE FROM MY HOTEL ROOM WITH BENTLEYSSVP

312_617288741308_716_n.jpg

is jdawg actually doing/eating/drinking all this stuff or just posting pics from the internets?

i ignored him for an hour and then said i'm doing nothing tonight (actually having a girls night) because i'm preparing to torture my liver tailgating bright and early tomorrow. shouldn' t have even dignified him with a response. i'm way too nice.

Gotta nip that in the bud or why would he NOT do that kind of thing!

is jdawg actually doing/eating/drinking all this stuff or just posting pics from the internets?

I've had all the stuff I posted (except the specific cocktails), just trying to give myself a visual foodgasm and help DF09 out

that was more of a general post.

he's probably aloof to any and all drama

aloof is a good descriptor. i think he's probably a stoner. idk why i was even into him in the first place... god not my type at all. except... tim tebow... yeah, that's why i liked him.

aloof is a good descriptor. i think he's probably a stoner. idk why i was even into him in the first place... god not my type at all. except... tim tebow... yeah, that's why i liked him.

cause chicks dig jerks.

and no-one can be timmy but timmy. his new girl is smokin'.

AIN'T TOO PROUD TO BEG
SWEET DARLIN
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME, GIRL
DON'T YOU GO

lololol I said "ain't too proud to bed" before the edit

although that can be true sometimes too...

he looked like a cuter timmy tebow and his voice sounds like michael buble. the guy is a dreamboat. a jerk dreamboat. but a dreamboat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back