• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 8: Jesus a Pedobear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
awar...boob tats!! lets get them together. I want a side boob tat of a paisley design.

nonny...sorry friend :( that's got to be tough to hear...especially since I'm sure you're hungover today.

lol who repped me and said they would "walk 1,000 miles just to see me"

I want an under/side boob tattoo of the word "Dienu". No idea when I would have $ for that, though.

awar, that would only cost somewhere between $30-60 depending on where you go. For one word, it'd take about 3 minutes to do.

When I got my first tat (amor fati above my left bronip), it was $50 and took 5 minz.

Let me check with HTTD. Next weekend is hooding ceremony/graduation so his fam is in town at some point.

It's time for the daily Name That Tune for Posrep!

My mother was a sidewinder
She always was a slow talker

Ice Farmer, By Dewey Decibel

(Just now catching up with the CHAT THREAD).

Do I win?

Just Grooveshark'd the new TV on the Radio album....the first song is fantastic...I think that will occuppy my next hour.

Riding, since you have more experience with this than pretty much anyone else on here, is it just me or is this quite a jump by this horse to make it over this fence? Assuming, the ground on the other side is the same as this side.
http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1768

I'm not RidingDeac, but I did ride horses for about 8 years when I was younger. Its definitely tall, but its not unheard of- the article said 2 meters. Have you seen Grand Prix jumps? They are HUGE- almost 7 feet, and if its an oxer or water jump, wide as well. It was a steeplechase, and those jumps can be quite big for how fast the horses are going (ie, not much time to set up for the jump).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back