• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 90's Alternative: It's Friday, mako loves to cut the grasssss !!!!!! (Smith, 1992) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daughter's first 8u summer softball tourney is tomorrow starting at 8:45am in <checks notes> Ringgold, GA. Minimum 3 games... If they play well, it could be up to 8 games in one day.

Pray for Mojo.

My wife said she was going to go by this local wine store that has this wine that she loves for summer. I said hey I can pick up some wine for you it’s right next to where I’m picking up our food later. She goes okay great can you get me a case? 🙄

Daughter's first 8u summer softball tourney is tomorrow starting at 8:45am in <checks notes> Ringgold, GA. Minimum 3 games... If they play well, it could be up to 8 games in one day.

Pray for Mojo.

8 effing games in one day?! I assume these are abbreviated in some fashion?

Pray for Mojo.
I took my driver's license test in Ringgold! Sorry for the wet dump of a Saturday, though.

My wife said she was going to go by this local wine store that has this wine that she loves for summer. I said hey I can pick up some wine for you it’s right next to where I’m picking up our food later. She goes okay great can you get me a case? 🙄
Rose all day !

What is the issue

8 effing games in one day?! I assume these are abbreviated in some fashion?

19 team double-elimination tourney with an initial "pool play" game for seeding purposes.

5 inning games with an hour limit.

congrats on the sex

Did anyone watch the ESPN "30 for 30" documentary on American Gladiators?

I haven't done it yet, but that's 100% on the agenda for this weekend.

Just wondering if it is any good. Don't see how it wouldn't be, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back