• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 90's Alternative: It's Friday, mako loves to cut the grasssss !!!!!! (Smith, 1992) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And these are 8 year olds?

That seems like far far too much

The pitch is that it is a 1-day tourney... A lot of them are Friday-Sunday, which kills your entire weekend.

This way, the pain is limited to a single day.

I'd be drinking, but I think they frown upon that when you're coaching 3rd base.

The pitch is that it is a 1-day tourney... A lot of them are Friday-Sunday, which kills your entire weekend.

I'd be drinking, but I think they frown upon that when you're coaching 3rd base.
23195_1.jpg

Did anyone watch the ESPN "30 for 30" documentary on American Gladiators?

I haven't done it yet, but that's 100% on the agenda for this weekend.

Just wondering if it is any good. Don't see how it wouldn't be, though.
haven't seen it yet. have heard it's amazing

Yeah sure, maybe one day tourney is better for the parents.

But it’s gotta be way worse for the kids. Can’t expect them to focus for that many games in one day.

Sharing PMs is basically illegal. Please don't do this
Nah, it's cool, he liked my post, showing that everything I said was totally true. He also said he didn't think people should make fun of my writing ability anymore because it's not funny, and I am super good at grammar anyways.

My wife said she was going to go by this local wine store that has this wine that she loves for summer. I said hey I can pick up some wine for you it’s right next to where I’m picking up our food later. She goes okay great can you get me a case? 🙄
Wine Authorities? Getting food from Viv's Fridge??

No, but I am supposed to have a trial there later this year. I have been doing some research.

I have done zero research and leave for there Sunday. What ya got for me. From what I gather it’s beautiful, there’s absolutely zero development, and take forever to get to.

I have done zero research and leave for there Sunday. What ya got for me. From what I gather it’s beautiful, there’s absolutely zero development, and take forever to get to.
are you flying to Honolulu first?

I had an old coworker who was from Guam and he would fly from DC to Tokyo to get there

Primarily that it’s going to cost me a lot of money.
Are we about to get back into the shared vs. not-shared finances discussion? This seems like a vote against splitting up finances if you've gotta foot your wife's alcohol bill just for offering to save her time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back