• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been to Jeni's because I will not wait in any line unless I absolutely have to

It blows my mind how long lines are for bars in college towns now, covid aside. Can’t believe I used to wait in those lines. There are very few places I will wait in line now, bars are not one.

jeni's is good but sure as hell not worth what they charge for it. I went by the one in park road shopping center and there was no line, so i thought i'd see what the fuss was all about. Bought a pint of ice cream that was good, but not lifechanging - for $12. $12 for a pint of ice cream. eff that. (They sell pints for $8.50 in the HT, which is still way more expensive than Ben and Jerry's or haagen dazs.

they just had a Dolly Parton flavor which people were reselling on eBay for like $1000/pint.

they just had a Dolly Parton flavor which people were reselling on eBay for like $1000/pint.

Need an NFT of the Dolly Parton Jeni’s then we can really make some money.

Durham is getting a Jeni’s Ice Cream later this year. Incline now officially official.

I went to the grocery store to get some ice cream for the pretzel cones and damn if There weren’t like 40 different delicious sounding flavors. I mean they got Kit Kat flavored ice cream now

Wild indeed...wonder if the details of what went down will ever come out - 30 casings is a lot of lead flying around the trailer park.

this guy is already on the case

main-qimg-02395b82104a41cbebb37da6857dc3bd

I went to the grocery store to get some ice cream for the pretzel cones and damn if There weren’t like 40 different delicious sounding flavors. I mean they got Kit Kat flavored ice cream now

most of the crossover brands suck though. twix or kit kat all involves "frozen dairy product" that tastes like crap. I have tried a lot of them and ultimately think MEH

kit kats are elite though i am unsure of kit kat ice cream. i bought some ben & jerry's the other day - peanut butter half baked. so good.

And also I realized it has been a decade since I’ve had some sherbert

Sometimes things just call to you, last time was when I saw Biscoff ice cream, no way was that going to be bad.

this secretary sounds like a piece of work from all the stories over the years (assuming it's the same one)

what is she good at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back