• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Helen McCrory from Peaky Blinders and Harry Potter movies. Didn't realize she was married to Damain Lewis. Also wouldn't have guessed that she was only 52.

Damn, she was one of my favorites on Peaky Blinders.

That show is super underrated.

Now I am wondering if I was naive. I went to a much smaller law school than UT where the dean would know details about some students. Some students would end up with the dean as their advisor.

I do check out the Internet and social media for applicants. Nothing came across as this guy having money or political connections, but it is possible.
It's certainly possible! I don't think you're naive. If you want to PM me we can talk details.

Finished today’s crossword in 11:47, new Saturday record for me. Today is going to be a good day!

Headed to do my final long trail run before the Tough Mudder next weekend. 10 miles at Doughton Park. Happy Saturday bros.

Fully recovered from JAB #2 this morning. Ready to live that vaccine lyfe.

Fully recovered from JAB #2 this morning. Ready to live that vaccine lyfe.

My wife and I booked a trip for our anniversary. It will be our first trip in a year. And our first trip sans child in 2 years. Can’t wait for May.

I heard some statistics on NPR yesterday suggesting there’s (of course) a huge pent up demand for travel.

Gonna be booming...especially if we can actually achieve a high vaccination rate....c’mon people, git yer jabs.

Last edited:
My wife and I booked a trip for our anniversary. It will be our first trip in a year. And our first trip sans child in 2 years. Can’t wait for May.

Nice dude, that sounds fantastic.

Went birding with my daughter this morning. 34 species in just an hour and a half. Black necked stilts were my favorite.

I heard some statistics on NPR yesterday suggesting there’s (of course) a huge pent up demand for travel.

Gonna be booming...especially if we can actually achieve a high vaccination rate....c’mon people, git yer jabs.

The hotels were not cheap. Huge increase from the last time we stayed at this property. It’s only 3 nights but cannot wait.

Went birding with my daughter this morning. 34 species in just an hour and a half. Black necked stilts were my favorite.

That's a lot of birds!

At coffee this morning we spotted a Rooster and some chickens at the farm next door and also a really dope looking Blue Jay (I think!)

I saw a ton what I guessed was owl spoor on my run today. Whatever it was, it really wrecked some squirrels and rabbits.

I saw a ton what I guessed was owl spoor on my run today. Whatever it was, it really wrecked some squirrels and rabbits.

Dude, coolest views of a Great Blue this morning. It was fishing over a draining culvert and every few minutes would dive with its whole body into the water. Once it came up with with a 10 inch silvery fish, tossed it in the air and swallowed it whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back