• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
lil strong rn so can't edit but i apologize to anyone who is hurt by my posting of kool ad

here's one just for the dude who lives in myers park

who has the better kyoto

phoebe or yung lean

gonna listen to sonny shamrock and anthony braxton now but i don't think anyone but el chupe would fuck with it so peace y'all treat your friends well and tell your enemies to sit and spin

@townie. Finally finished my reread of The Dark Half. Book is brutal, and now I really want to read Machine’s Way.

@townie. Finally finished my reread of The Dark Half. Book is brutal, and now I really want to read Machine’s Way.

Seems like it would be great

I’m up to Desperation rn, which is awesome so far

Insomnia was just ok

I was apparently wrong btw. That was a bobcat according to the sheriff report.

And yeah townie, I like Ralph and the story is cool as it ties into the whole dark tower series, but insomnia isn’t his most compelling work. I think I’m gonna seek out a couple of the crime writers he recommended at the end of The Dark Half.

I read that the bobcat was killed and tested positive for rabies.

Wife and son are gone for 8 days. Currently (re)watching Den of Thieves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back