• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, coolest views of a Great Blue this morning. It was fishing over a draining culvert and every few minutes would dive with its whole body into the water. Once it came up with with a 10 inch silvery fish, tossed it in the air and swallowed it whole.

Bro. We need to hang out.

Tonight I grilled some lamb chops with a mint yogurt sauce, grilled squash, and sautéed green beans. Grilled some halved lemons to use the juice in the sauce & on the green beans. One of my favorite recent meals.

Sounds great

Trying to put together a thank you meal menu for my mother in law who has taken care of our son for us the last three months (SLAVERY)

My notes so far are

Mafaldine with roasted wild mushrooms, asparagus, and peas. Mascarpone and ricotta sauce. Toasted hazelnuts.

Beef tenderloin. Horseradish sauce.

Salad, light, citrusy

Wine

Think I’ll probably just get inspired at the farmers market next weekend and go from there

lol, can't watch a kid if you're actually working from home, and if all your preferred daycares are filled up to a certain date you have to fill the childcare gap somehow

Sounds great

Trying to put together a thank you meal menu for my mother in law who has taken care of our son for us the last three months (SLAVERY)

My notes so far are

Mafaldine with roasted wild mushrooms, asparagus, and peas. Mascarpone and ricotta sauce. Toasted hazelnuts.

Beef tenderloin. Horseradish sauce.

Salad, light, citrusy

Wine

Think I’ll probably just get inspired at the farmers market next weekend and go from there

wait till your nanny comes on board and just have them prepare the meal

give a fuck if you out here
me too
everybody out here
fuck that even mean dude

lol i started watching grimes after that and lol yung Claire Boucher dancing with McGill football players lol lol

she married the richest asshole in the world and named her child after a fucking jet lol

the war is over
so said the speaker
with the flightsuit on
maybe to him i'm just a pawn
so he can advance

is one of the great Bush-specific poprap lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back