• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parts of it were filmed in Atlanta which was really distracting for me the first time I watched it.

I watched Dances with Wolves last night and I noticed dining eastern meadow larks way out side their range and common night hawks calling during a day time scene. Very distracting for me.

No blue heron on my paddle today but I did see a couple of bald eagles which was cool as hell

I feel asleep on the couch watching Knocked Up while my son napped and my wife went to meet a friend for a drink.

I find it distressing that Logan Paul could kick my ass.

I see a blue heron a few times a week. He flies over the creek across the street regularly.

morning mako. It's 5:30 on monday and I'm already annoyed with this week.

Wonder why ar gub’mint ain’t figered out a way to do the entire passport renewal application online frum home...?

Mebee sumday.

Wonder why ar gub’mint ain’t figered out a way to do the entire passport renewal application online frum home...?

Mebee sumday.

are you talking about only doing so online? I renewed mine a few years ago by sending in a form and just going to CVS to get new pics.

Mebee sumday.

Because all the seniors would struggle, like they are struggling to upload a negative covid test so they can travel to Hawaii.

Renewing a minor's passport requires showing up in person, with the kids in tow. It's always a huge pain in the ass because passport offices run slightly more efficiently than the DMV, but with ruder employees. But getting an appointment since COVID has become nearly impossible. We had to drive to some little town outside of Statesville to get an appointment in any reasonable timeframe.

I get jab #2 today. Pretty excited. Also nervous for the symptoms afterwards as I’ve got a busy day tomorrow. RIP.

Well...they could at least offer the option...

Yeah, I’m thinking the entire process could be online...submit information and photo.

Why require something to be printed and mailed?

Well...they could at least offer the option...

Yeah, I’m thinking the entire process could be online...submit information and photo.

Why require something to be printed and mailed?

Certified copy of a birth certificate won't go online.

Not needed for my passport renewal.

Someday all this will be digitally integrated and simpler...hopefully.

Last edited:
Yeah, need for kids though. Even though we submitted certified copies of their birth certificates the first and second times we got their passports. Impossible to understand why they would need a certified copy for a renewal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back