• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s your favorite summer desserts? I think I’m gonna bake a lot this summer but am lacking in ideas besides key lime pie, cobblers, and a blueberry lemon almond cake.

the official name of the duo is Bert and Ernie; was biff raised in the soviet union?

according to the wiki entry, a majority of foreign translations do put Ernie first, which how we know America is still best

What’s your favorite summer desserts? I think I’m gonna bake a lot this summer but am lacking in ideas besides key lime pie, cobblers, and a blueberry lemon almond cake.

ice cream always #1, make a lot of peach and strawberry ice cream

wife makes a banging strawberry tart -- sometimes adds blueberries if she makes it for July 4th. also peach cobbler with homemade vanilla ice cream.

ice cream always #1, make a lot of peach and strawberry ice cream

wife makes a banging strawberry tart -- sometimes adds blueberries if she makes it for July 4th. also peach cobbler with homemade vanilla ice cream.

i've never made homemade ice cream but do enjoy it when others make it.

When I was young and dumb I used to drink a metric ton of leinenkugel sunset wheat every summer. Now the thought of it kind of makes me ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back