• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread a ray of sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used liquid IV’s for the first time a couple of weeks ago and it’s an absolute game changer. Prevented hangovers for the four days we were at the beach.

They are my goto when cruising.

I’ve been to Auburn, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Vandy, South Carolina, Florida, and Texas

Of those I’d rank:
Georgia
Tennessee
Auburn
Vandy
Texas
Kentucky
Florida
South Carolina

I’ve heard Georgia, Ole Miss, and Alabama are the consensus best SEC campuses, with Miss State and Missouri being the worst
I was a grad student at Mizzou for 4 years but it was still a big 12 school, so I don’t know if that counts…but here is my hot take, I’ve been to UGA, Alabama, Auburn, Miss state, Mizzou, and UF, and as campuses go, they all kinda suck. Too big, spread out, they all look they same, parking is exorbitantly expensive, huge shiny football arenas in the middle of decaying academic buildings. Auburn and Athens have the best restaurants, and Athens has the best music venues, with Columbia Missouri a close second. Missouri has the best brewery, by faaaaar. Gainesville has 5 or 6 breweries near by, but they are going for quantity, not quality.

Anytime I see "cruise" as a verb there's a very specific way I read it and it's because I have the sense of humor of a 16 year old.

I’ve been to Bama, Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, and UF.

I’d probably put them Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, UF, Bama.

My wife and I had our first official date at Swamp Head brewery and took our wedding party there the day of our rehearsal.

I’ve been to Bama, Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, and UF.

I’d probably put them Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, UF, Bama.

My wife and I had our first official date at Swamp Head brewery and took our wedding party there the day of our rehearsal.
I really like swamp head. Great atmosphere/setting. They’ve just got too many beers on offer and most are just ok. I don’t get why breweries feel the need to put out 16 different types of beer. Do 5 or 6 really well and then offer a changing cast of seasonal.

Reading Billion Dollar Whale and I’ve always been fascinated by the JHo Low story and man is it great. Crazy this dude is still free

I really like swamp head. Great atmosphere/setting. They’ve just got too many beers on offer and most are just ok. I don’t get why breweries feel the need to put out 16 different types of beer. Do 5 or 6 really well and then offer a changing cast of seasonal.

Our first date was their original location and it was much more focused. Definitely has expanded significantly since then.

Only drink pepsi from the hose in the creek

Where was everybody’s first date with their significant other? I think the first time I ever went out with my current wife in any sort of quasi dating context was a Seize the Quad. She got hammered and I had to take her home (not in that way)

At a bar and the Joey chestnut Kobayashi 30 for 30 is on about the hot dog eating contest. “The good. The bad. The hungry”

Just played a game of wolf trivia and I pitched a perfect game until the very last frame. Won going wolf every time I could and won every other round. #ashecountyfun

Where was everybody’s first date with their significant other? I think the first time I ever went out with my current wife in any sort of quasi dating context was a Seize the Quad. She got hammered and I had to take her home (not in that way)

So the brewery was our first official day but we met in a group exercise class and our first quasi date was a UF-UGA baseball game. The whole class was supposed to go and everybody canceled but me and her. That’s the date we consider for when we started dating.

I took my wife canoeing on the river at the same place I’m working at right now. The most favorable light that you can see me in is canoeing on the river. We later got married at this same spot. Also, this is where my ashes will be spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back