• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hah yeah, and my last response reads incredibly dickish. I'm not a great putter by any means but have had 1 four-putt in the past couple years I can remember. 2 in 9 holes would make me want to die.

I get so in my head on the green. I can generally hit fairways off the tee and my irons are solid but my chip and putt is just atrocious. Probably cause I’m only playing a couple times a year these days.

I get so in my head on the green. I can generally hit fairways off the tee and my irons are solid but my chip and putt is just atrocious. Probably cause I’m only playing a couple times a year these days.

Short game is the hardest part for an amateur and it's brutal when you only play a few times a year (well mine is brutal no matter how many times). Putting is more mental than anything, and the easiest thing to practice the night before your occasional rounds, just put into a pint glass on the carpet to get your speed down. you don't need to simulate slopes and shit, just have to be consistent on how you hit it.

I am not a good golfer, and have 3 putted the two eagle attempts I have had in my life. 4 is just cruel, they should have given you the par.

So I’m watching Little Rascals with my kids and I totally missed the alfalfa erection joke back in the day. 90s kids movies were fucked up, man.

I’m on medicine for my BP, but I swear about half the time the MA screws up the measurement the first time.

A few months ago I went in and she took it and it was like you understand I’d be having a stroke if it were actually that high right?

Lol not sure if anyone is watching this season of Top Chef but tonight they went fishing out of Galveston. Told my sister in the Coast Guard I was thinking of her seeing all the ships coming in and out of port since she inspects them. Long story short she actually put the same boat Top Chef used out of service today because they failed some commercial vessel tests.

Anybody ride mountain bikes? I bought a bike this year and have really enjoyed getting out. I've got a friend to ride with which helps a lot with motivation and learning the local trails.

Anybody ride mountain bikes? I bought a bike this year and have really enjoyed getting out. I've got a friend to ride with which helps a lot with motivation and learning the local trails.

I might have to learn. My wife wants to now move us to Wyoming

Sounds like she just really wants out of LA. First Portland & now Wyoming? Two very different places.

Convince 60,000 other CA couples to move to Wyoming and you can flip Wyoming blue.

I rode mountain bikes as a kid and loved it. I would love to live somewhere with more easily accessible outdoor sports options.

I rode mountain bikes as a kid and loved it. I would love to live somewhere with more easily accessible outdoor sports options.

I love to ride, and my area has almost 200 miles of really great trails. My wife is into it too which is helpful.

I hope all of you teacher and professor people are teaching your overeducated students about the Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence, or Meck Dec. Mecklenburg County declared it's independence from England more than a year than the rest of the country. You are welcome for your freedom. NC is First in Flight and First in Freedom.

meck-dec-day-400px.jpg

I love mountain biking but I only get to go sporadically these days. Charlotte actually has a lot of great trails around. I have a hard tail from 2016 that was high quality at the time and now seems a bit dated compared to equivalent bikes these days. Trying to convince myself to liquidate the ol’ bourbon collection to go towards a full suspension…

I love mountain biking but I only get to go sporadically these days. Charlotte actually has a lot of great trails around. I have a hard tail from 2016 that was high quality at the time and now seems a bit dated compared to equivalent bikes these days. Trying to convince myself to liquidate the ol’ bourbon collection to go towards a full suspension…

Charlotte has bike trails and FREEDOM!

That's quite a lot.

I hope all of you teacher and professor people are teaching your overeducated students about the Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence, or Meck Dec. Mecklenburg County declared it's independence from England more than a year than the rest of the country. You are welcome for your freedom. NC is First in Flight and First in Freedom.
I'm sure the historians of freedom are all over this, biff

Back