• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not just Charlotte. The Towns of Davidson, Cornelius, Huntersville, Matthews, and Pineville are also included.

I love mountain biking but I only get to go sporadically these days. Charlotte actually has a lot of great trails around. I have a hard tail from 2016 that was high quality at the time and now seems a bit dated compared to equivalent bikes these days. Trying to convince myself to liquidate the ol’ bourbon collection to go towards a full suspension…

I went with a full sus 29'er and I'm having a blast. Went with a pretty slack 150/140 bike that still pedals well but has downhill in the blood. Shooting for 1-2 rides a week right now by either going out at sunrise and coming back for breakfast or like last night my wife took the kids to do something so that opened things up for an evening ride.

I've done mountain biking a few times

a lot of fun but really fucking hard

new park that took over an industrial area way south side has a state of the art pump track -- never done it but wanna try -- anybody have experience?

I went with a full sus 29'er and I'm having a blast. Went with a pretty slack 150/140 bike that still pedals well but has downhill in the blood. Shooting for 1-2 rides a week right now by either going out at sunrise and coming back for breakfast or like last night my wife took the kids to do something so that opened things up for an evening ride.

Sounds fun and all but have you tried golf?

I love mountain biking but I only get to go sporadically these days. Charlotte actually has a lot of great trails around. I have a hard tail from 2016 that was high quality at the time and now seems a bit dated compared to equivalent bikes these days. Trying to convince myself to liquidate the ol’ bourbon collection to go towards a full suspension…

Bro, I just ride an old beater trek 3700 hard tail around, but it is kinda irritating to see the ease that people in the 8k bikes climb hills.

Give me recommendations on things to do in the booming metropolis of North Platte, Nebraska please

Give me recommendations on things to do in the booming metropolis of North Platte, Nebraska please

birdman has posted about whooping(?) cranes in NE before...is that near there? seems like we had a discussion about their red meat.

Sounds like she just really wants out of LA. First Portland & now Wyoming? Two very different places.

Gotta get the fuck out of L.A. (yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah)
Run from the sun before it burns my brain (yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah)
I'll cut the breaks
Hey, I'm still alive (yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah)

Bro, I just ride an old beater trek 3700 hard tail around, but it is kinda irritating to see the ease that people in the 8k bikes climb hills.

If there’s one thing my hard tail does is climb, assuming I had the legs to best utilize it. My ride’s certainly appropriate for my skill level. But yeah then you see some fat guy shredding it out there on an expensive bike and you’re like wtf am I missing.

birdman has posted about whooping(?) cranes in NE before...is that near there? seems like we had a discussion about their red meat.

We will be going through Lincoln which is where I was born so I’ll drive by the house my parents built so at least that’s something special

why would you want to leave LA when it has infinity things to do

I reject the tyranny and authority of the crown of England.

Last edited:
seems like a pretty big oversight to keep naming the city after the queen

i mean the county is named after her too. are we sure mecklenburg county really wants independence? we should give them back.

Back