• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's real creepy when they do that. I grew up calling them turkey buzzards, which is apparently not correct.

I find the wordle thread necessary but the bird thread superfluous as everyone loves talking to birdman about birds and he reaches a greater audience on the CT.

Tyfys. Getting rid of all those squares on the CT might be your greatest contribution to this space.

queen charlotte was german so it's okay that we celebrate her. it's her husband that was our problem

Prince's song about Mecklenburg County

Be glad that you are free
Free to change your mind
Free to go most anywhere, anytime
Be glad that you are free
There's many a man who's not
Be glad for what you had, baby, what you've got
Be glad for what you've got

I did have Elon whipping out his little boner, fondling, and propositioning a masseuse and then paying her off on my bingo card.

I did have Elon whipping out his little boner, fondling, and propositioning a masseuse and then paying her off on my bingo card.

yes but he tweeted the far left was going to attack him a day before so obviously this is a plot

jan 1 1991 is meck neck day, when the Meck Neck peninsula was transferred over to Iredell county, thus eliminating an odd exclave in Meck County.

Charlotte rubes celebrating something that didn’t happen in the city named for the person they’re supposedly against

#decline

at first they came for our first in flight, but i didn't speak up because i came up with another nickname
then they came for our first in freedom, but i didn't speak up because Russian bots
next they will come for my Tryon St and there will be nobody left to speak for me

I haven't been following the Depp/Heard trial closely because I'm not a complete lunatic, but it seems pretty clear they are both abusive assholes, right? Seems like a lot of women have taken the pro-Depp/anti-Heard side, but they both seem to have done terrible, abusive stuff to each other.

I haven't been following it at all because I value what sanity I have left

Back