• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope all of you teacher and professor people are teaching your overeducated students about the Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence, or Meck Dec. Mecklenburg County declared it's independence from England more than a year than the rest of the country. You are welcome for your freedom. NC is First in Flight and First in Freedom.

so to circle back on this, I hope the teacher and professor people are NOT teaching your overeducated students about the Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence. because turns out, it really is:

Critical Meck Theory

My daughter has gotten into the habit of using the toilet after bedtime while I am in the living room with my wife, and then waddling into the living room with her underwear around her ankles asking for help to wipe her ass. For some reason my wife thinks this is hilarious while when I did this at her parents house she wouldn’t talk to me for the rest of the night

My daughter has gotten into the habit of using the toilet after bedtime while I am in the living room with my wife, and then waddling into the living room with her underwear around her ankles asking for help to wipe her ass. For some reason my wife thinks this is hilarious while when I did this at her parents house she wouldn’t talk to me for the rest of the night

My 4yo takes bigger dumps than I do. Like the size of my forearm. It's insane.

I haven't been following the Depp/Heard trial closely because I'm not a complete lunatic, but it seems pretty clear they are both abusive assholes, right? Seems like a lot of women have taken the pro-Depp/anti-Heard side, but they both seem to have done terrible, abusive stuff to each other.

This should get you caught up:

birdman is it true that birds poop before they fly on purpose to minimize weight

were her parents amused though?

IMG_4406.jpg

I’m not sure why some of you are so threatened by the rise of Charlotte.

I just bought new windshield wipers & the old man at the store tried selling me a $5 warranty. Wonder how many people actually purchase that.

We let the 7yo pick wherever she wanted to go for dinner for her birthday so now I’m waiting an hour to eat at Applebee’s.

Back