• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seems like a pretty big oversight to keep naming the city after the queen

Do you know what it was like being forced into a marriage back in those days ?

They're renaming some of the streets around here after famous historical black people though. Maybe we should rename the city too. The thing is, it's already named after a famous historical apocryphally mixed-race woman.

birdman has posted about whooping(?) cranes in NE before...is that near there? seems like we had a discussion about their red meat.

I want to be absolutely clear that under no circumstances have I ever suggested that anybody eat a whooping crane.

I want to be absolutely clear that under no circumstances have I ever suggested that anybody eat a whooping crane.

but you did turn us on to the meats

edit: just looked it up -- ribeye of the sky!

Give me recommendations on things to do in the booming metropolis of North Platte, Nebraska please

When are you going? You might do a Platte River float trip or some hiking, birdwatching and boating in Lake Mcconaughy.

Those Chick-fil-A cows are encouraging us to EAT MOR CRAN !!

When are you going? You might do a Platte River float trip or some hiking, birdwatching and boating in Lake Mcconaughy.

ha just going to be spending a night there as a stop, no real time to do anything

Birdman, a turkey vulture sat and watched me mow the practice fields this morning for like an hour. Am I gonna die?

ha just going to be spending a night there as a stop, no real time to do anything

Pretty sure you can get crane there at the McDonald's drive-thru up there. Kinda like you get lobster rolls at McD's in Maine.

I find the wordle thread necessary but the bird thread superfluous as everyone loves talking to birdman about birds and he reaches a greater audience on the CT.

Back